is a new oral Xa factor inhibitor developed by Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer. It is a new oral anticoagulant. By inhibiting an important coagulation factor Xa, Apixaban can prevent thrombin production and thrombosis.
On April 26, 2007, Bristol-Myers Squibb joined Pfizer in announcing the joint development of a new oral anticoagulant,Apixaban, owned by Bristol-Myers Squibb, as an upgraded alternative to warfarin. According to the cooperation agreement, Pfizer will pay $250 million in advance to Bristol-Myers Squibb, which will bear 60% of the total development cost of the anticoagulant, Apixaban (from January 1, 2007), while Bristol-Myers Squibb will bear the remaining 40% to obtain the right to joint research and development and marketing of the drug.
In May 2011, in 27 European Union countries, Iceland and Norway, Apixaban was the first to approve the prevention of venous thrombosis in adult patients undergoing selective hip or knee replacement surgery.
On November 20, 2012, the European Commission approved the use of Alito (Apixaban) for the prevention of stroke and systemic embolism in adult patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) with one or more risk factors. Subsequently, the Canadian Drug Administration, Japan and the US FDA approved the use of Alerto? (Apixaban) for the prevention of stroke and systemic embolism in adult patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) with one or more risk factors.
On April 12, 2013, a new anticoagulant drug ELIQUIS (Apixaban), developed jointly by Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer, was officially announced to be on the market in China. Alerto is a new oral factor Xa inhibitor for the prevention of venous thromboembolism (VTE) in adult patients undergoing selective hip or knee replacement. Its marketing provides a safe and effective new choice for anticoagulation after orthopaedic surgery, and brings good news to the patients undergoing selective hip/knee replacement in China. Clinical studies have confirmed that oral administration of 2.5 mg of alerto twice a day is more effective than subcutaneous injection of 40 mg enoxaparin once a day in preventing venous thromboembolism after hip or knee arthroplasty, and does not increase the risk of bleeding.
The other name of the product is Apixaban Intermediate Good Price,In Stock Cas 503615-03-0,Cas 503615-03-0 Cost.
Looking for ideal Apixaban Intermediate Good Price Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the In Stock Cas 503615-03-0 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Cas 503615-03-0 Cost. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Intermediates > Apixaban Intermediates